New Pick up Lines

(Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.
5
1
"Excuse me, do you have the time?" You: "Do you have the energy?"
2
0
Are you free tonight or will it cost me?
1
0
At the office copy machine "Reproducing eh?" "Can I help?"
0
0
Baby, I'm an American Express lover....you shouldn't go home without me!
0
0
Brrr! My hands are cold. Can I warm them in your heaving breasts?
2
0
Can I flirt with you?
1
0
Can I please be your slave tonight?
0
0
Can I see your tan lines?
0
0
Can you believe that just a few hours ago we'd never even been to bed together?
0
0
Cold out isn't it? (staring at breasts)
0
0
Congratulations! You have just been voted "Most Beautiful Boy/Girl In This Room" and the grand prize is a night with me!
0
0
Do you have a mirror in your pocket? (Why?) Because I could see myself in your pants.
0
0
Do you know the difference between a hamburger and a blow job? No! D'ya wanna do lunch?
0
0
Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? (No.) Do you wanna go upstairs and talk.
0
0
Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.
0
0
Do you know, your hair and my pillow are perfectly color coordinated.
3
1
Do you like short love affairs? I hate them. I've got all weekend.
0
0
Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?
4
1
Do you spit or swallow?
6
3
Do you wash your panties with Windex? Because I can really see myself in them.
0
0
Ever tried those weird prickly condoms?
4
1
Excuse me, but is that dress felt? Would you like it to be?
0
0
Excuse me, but do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.
0
0
Go up to a girl in a bar, and slip your arm around her, and say, "Hi Laura!" She says, "I'm not Laura!" And you say, as your hand slips a little lower, "But you sure feel like her!"
1
0
Ask: "Do you know what winks and screws like a tiger?" (No.) Wink.
1
0
God must have been in a very good mood the day we met.
0
0
Have you ever played leap frog naked ??
9
0
Help the homeless. Take me home with you.
60
4
Here's a quarter....call your roommate and tell her you won't be coming home tonight.
4
3
Hey baby, are you a glover? NO? Well, I am, wanna wear me?
0
0
Hey baby, let's play house, you can be the door and I'll slam you!
0
0
Hey! Ya wanna try out my new 'Home Artificial Insemination Kit?'
0
0
Hi, I need your help! My mom says that if I don't get a date by tomorrow, she's putting me up for adoption.
1
0
Hi, I'm new to this country and you are the prettiest sight I've see so far. Can you give me a tour of your body?
4
1
Hi, my name is "Milk." I'll do your body good.
4
3
Hi. Are you legal?
0
0
Hi. You'll do.
0
0
How about you and I go back to my place and get out of these wet clothes?
0
0
How do you like your eggs cooked? Why? Well I just wanted know what to make for you in the morning!
0
0
Hand out phone card that says: "Smile if you want to sleep with me."
0
0
I had a wet dream about you last night. Would you like to make it a reality?
0
0
I like your butt, can I wear it as a hat?
6
0
I think I could fall madly in bed with you.
0
0
I wanna floss with your pubic hair.
4
0
I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
0
0
I wonder what our children will look like.
0
0
I would kill or die to make love with you.
0
0
I would say that I'm in love with you, but you'd think I'm trying to pull a fast one.
10
0
I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you.
1
0
I'd look good on you.
0
0
I'll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.
1
0
I'm an organ donor, need anything?
1
0
I'm Irish. Do you have any Irish in you? Would you like some?
2
1
I'm leaving this place. Do you want to come?
0
0
I've got a condom with your name on it.
3
0
I've got a pimple on my butt, wanna see it?
0
0
I've got the ship, you've got the harbor...what say we tie up for the night?
0
0
If I gave you a sexy negligee, would there be anything in it for me?
6
0
If I was Elvis, would you screw me?
Only used by the King
Only works for the King
If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?
7
0
If your right leg was Christmas and your left leg was Easter, would you let me spend some time up between the holidays?
0
0
Is that a tic-tac in your shirt pocket or are you just glad to see me?
7
3
Let's have a party and invite your pants to come on down.
0
0
Lie down. I think I love you.
2
1
Miss, If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?
2
0
Oh no, I'm choking! I need mouth to mouth, quick!
0
0
Pardon me, but are you a screamer or a moaner?
8
0
Picture this, you, me, bubble baths, and a bottle of champagne.
0
0
Sit on my face and let me get to 'nose' you better?
0
0
Sit on my lap and we'll get things straight between us.
0
0
So, come back to my place, and if you don't like it I swear I'll give you a full refund.
0
0
So, what are the chances that we can engage in anything more than just conversation?
10
0
That dress looks great on you...as a matter of fact, so would I.
0
0
That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap next to my bed.
0
0
That shirt's very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too.
2
0
That's a nice shirt, it would go great with my floor.
0
0
That's a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?
1
0
There are 265 bones in the human body. How would you like one more?
0
0
There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
0
0
Those are nice jeans, do you think I could get in them?
14
0
Uh, oh. My parents met at a place like this. Let's get the hell out of here.
0
0
Wanna play carnival? You sit on my face and I guess how much you weigh.
0
0
Want to come into the garden see my big hard cucumbers?
0
0
Wasn't I supposed to eat you somewhere?
7
0
What do you like for breakfast?
0
0
(Do you have a match?) How about the hair on my head and the hair between your legs?
1
0
Which is easier? You getting into those tight pants or getting you out of them?
0
0
Why don't you come over here, sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?
6
5
Why don't you surprise your roommate and not come home tonight?
1
0
Will you marry me for just one night?
0
0
Would you be my love buffet? So I can lay you out on the table and take what I want?
0
0
Would you like to come to a party in my toolshed?
0
0
Would you like to have morning coffee with me?
10
0
Would you please come home with me and tie me up...
0
0
Ya know, my mother would just love you if I brought you to my place tonight and then to her place tomorrow night.
0
0
You have pretty eyeballs. Of course they'd be better if they were eyeing my pretty balls.
4
0
You have some nice jewelry. It would look great on my nightstand.
9
0
You know, I've always wanted to sleep with you.
9
0
You smell wet. Let's Party.
6
0
You're good at math right? Is 69 a perfect square?
10
0
Your legs look cold. Do you want me to warm them up?
6
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment