Bad Pick Up Lines

Bad Pick Up Lines

Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boy/girlfriend?

I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle.

Grab yer bag Doll...you've just pulled...

I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest lady on earth tonight.

If beauty were an hour, you'd be a second.

There's just one thing your eyes haven't told me yet....you're name.

Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

What time do you have to be back in heaven?

Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.

You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

You must be a high jumper, because you make my bar raise!

You're like milk, I just wanna make you part of my complete breakfast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment