Pirate Pick Up Lines

Pirate Pick Up Lines

I must be huntin' treasure, 'cause I'm diggin' yer chest.

You're just the tasty wench I've been keeping me eye out for!

Hey, sexy -- how about a Jolly Rogering?

Ya certainly put the shiver in me timber.

See this hook? Variable speed with five alternate attachments, Baby.

WOW! I bet we could fit SIXteen men on that chest!

Me skull and crossbones arn't the only thing I plan on raisin' tonight.

Do ya' mind if the parrot watches?

Nice poop deck on ya, lassie. Care fer a swabbin'?

Avast, me pretty! Strike your panties and prepare to be boarded.

So you're the new cabin boy, eh?

Do you have the latest copy of Windows XP with cracked product activation? (software pirates only)

Yo, ho! Bottle of rum?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you free on Saturday?

Is there an 'X' on the seat of your pants? Because it appears that there's wond'rous booty buried underneath!

0 comments:

Post a Comment