Christian Pick Up Lines

Christian Pick Up Lines

Nice bible.

I would like to pray with you.

You know Jesus? Hey, me too!

God told me to come talk to you.

I know a church where we could go and talk.

How about a hug, sister/brother?

Do you need help carrying your bible? It looks heavy.

Christians don't shake hands; Christians gotta hug!

Oh you are cold, Ecclesiastes 4:11.

Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?

What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a bible study?

I am here for you.

The word says "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry"; how about dinner?

You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither.

You want to come over and watch the 10 commandments tonight?

Is it a sin that you stole my heart?

Would you happen to know a Christian man/woman that I could love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?

Nice braclet. What would Jesus date? I mean "do".

Do you believe in Divine appointment?

Have you ever tried praying at a drive in movie before?

(For the ladies) Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.

My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah, that's his name.

You know they say that you have never really dated, until you have dated a christian.

Yeah, I predicted David over Goliath.

What? Friends listen to Amazing Grace in the dark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment